วันพุธที่ 9 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

The 25th Hours......Diary of Love....Kevin&TK...#35 "First we met 21 September 2011"


Honey ♥
Now,...its raining again.....
I keep looking in our sweet memories....... ♥
First we met is on 21 Sep. 2011....we keep talking together....day by day...
At that time, you just broke up with your gf. and I also had problem with my bf. and always talking about my problem with you.....I don't eve think that I will fall in love with you kindness and lovely you are....I still remember that till now....I miss you ♥

Your & my PP. at the first we met..... ♥

Now and then my heart still had just only you...

♥ I love you, until my last beat of my heart ♥

♥ First we met for eachother.... 21 September 2011 ..... ♥



I will just save everything in PM. and wtw which I had been talking with my beloved husband Choi Siwon ♥ and after that I will let my acc. close.......... ♥
My bitter sweet memories.......I can bring my old acc. back but....I can't bring my love back......why? because it never gone away from you ♥ Choi Siwon, Lee Minho and Kim Beom ♥ Choi Kevin John Lee Wook ♥

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น