วันจันทร์ที่ 7 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

The 25th Hours.....Diary of Love...Kevin&Tk #34..."The Lonely Night"


‎-listen to sad song-
-looking at the sky-
-cries-
♥ I love you, until my last beat of my heart ♥


.........Honey ♥........

When the sunset is coming...
 it used to be the time to hear you call me "Honey ♥"...
 I'm looking over the horizon....made me feel like I wanna die in there...
 I still miss you, who i know I can't see you here again...
 I feel so lonely when I'm alone in here...without you....♥

Since we are apart...
 I never know that how are you being in there...
 Did you have someone new to take care of you? and is that she understand you?...
 Do you miss me in a second?
Do you dream of me at onece?
Or you already forget all of our memories here...
 Will you miss me when you are alone in there.....

Since we are not together here....my life was change a lot...
 I still alone in here...I feel regret....It's left only quiet & loneliness in our rooms....
 I still thinking about our memories here...today is nothing....
 I'm so lonely.....lonely....♥

♥ I love you, until my last beat of my heart ♥

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น