วันอาทิตย์ที่ 6 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

The 25th Hours...Diary of Love...Kevin&Tk #33...."On Rainy Days"



Honey~♥
 My weekend is nearly finished.....I waste my time with sleeping on bed....why? Hahahaha.... that because of my health is not good....its raining here made my body feel so painful.......I just pretending I'm strong as usually.....

Honey~♥
 Are you wondering why I still keep talking or keep posting on your wall? I also don't know why, too. But I feel better after I wrote it....it feels like you are still sitting beside me and waiting for me to go back home to listen about what happen in all of my day...as the day by day......even you havn't got any real one or untouchable with my hands but I can touch you and I can feel you with my heart.....-cries-.....
 when my day was so hard to handle.....or the good things happen in my life..and need someone to share it....ofc, first one who wanna tell is you....if you keep looking on me....you will know it.....and reached by your heart, too....

Honey~♥
 I know because of my health I might not pass the police competition exam....but I just wanna try it first with my best of best in me.....please cheer me up, too....

My day was so blue....."On Rainy Days".....

♥ I love you, until my last beat of my heart ♥


♥ I love you, until my last beat of my heart ♥
♥ I love you, until my last beat of my heart ♥

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น